Thursday 29 December 2011

Masculine

Morning friends! Well, hit the sales this morning, and was rather glad that I didn't attempt to earlier on in the week, as I found nothing that interested me, so I went off to the local craft store and bought some bits and bobs there instead! I justified to myself that spending the same in the craft shop on what a top would have cost me was much better, and I would get so much more use from them than the top!!

Today's card is one of the many masculine ones for birthdays in January. The papers came free with a craft magazine, and bit of inking, Spellbinders dies, Tim Holtz cogs, and there you go!


Last free afternoon, so off to make more cards, and I found a gorgeous photo that my partner took at Christmas, so have some ideas for scrapping that too! Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Love and light
Claire xx

No comments: