Sunday 11 November 2012

Things with Wings!

Hello again! My second post for the day, and this time it’s for the challenge at Glitter n Sparkle! This week our theme is ‘Things with Wings’, and my digi stamp is from one of our lovely sponsors Digi Darla Designs and is called Fairy Good Girl 1.
 
Things with Wings
 
What I have used:
Image: Digi Darla Designs
Sentiments: Lili of the Valley
Magnolia DooHickeys: Swirl
Spellbinders: Rose Creations
XCut dies: Circle and Scalloped Circle
Coloured with Promarkers
Twine, brads and bells from stash
 
I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Crafts 4 Eternity – Terrific Tags
Brown Sugar – Bingo (Flowers, pink and ribbon)
Flutter By Wednesday – Anything Goes
I love Promarkers – Pretty in Pink
 
Thank you for stopping by; please remember to have a look at the the rest of the Glitter n Sparkle designs!
 
Love and light
Claire xx

8 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Claire, such a sweet image and love the layout and detail.
Hugs Sue W.

Evie said...

Adorable card. Love your cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Hugs.
Evie

Colleen Dietrich said...

Isn't this darling! I love those teeny jingle bells you added at the bottom corner, right next to the perfect sentiment. :)

Thanks so much for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! I love the adorable image and sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at IBSIC this week! Hugs, Joanna

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card i love the image and the sentiments emma xx

Toni Herron said...

This card is the most gorgeous and pretty little thing! I love the colours and your image colouring is fantastic! Toni.. :)

Louise said...

Very pretty card and I love the sentiment and little bells.
Louise xx

Safdar Ali said...

Great card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.