Thursday 7 February 2013

Blue Day…

Hello Friends! Time sure does fly, definitely more quickly the older you get!! I can’t believe it’s been 10 days since I last posted, definitely need to get my backside into gear!!
 
I made this card last week for my Headteacher at school – she really liked it, hope you do too!
 
Jenny (a)
 
Jenny (b)
 
Jenny (c)
 
Jenny (d)
 
What I have used:
Roses – Wild Orchid Crafts
Magnolia DooHickeys – Swirl
Spellbinders – Decorative Oval
Sentiment – Lili of the Valley
 
I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Wild Orchid Challenge – Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenges – Favourite colour combo
Ruby's Rainbow – Roses
 
Thank you for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!
 
Love and light
Claire xx

2 comments:

Basslady said...

very elegant and noble!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, what a stunning creation, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x