Sunday 11 August 2013

Monochrome!!

Hello All! Back again this morning with another hat on, this time for Dream Valley Challenges, and this week we would like to see Monochrome! I love this kind of theme, using shades of one colour - I think it gives cards a really elegant feel! We are sponsored this week by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, and the winner will receive either 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 paper pack of the winner's choice!

Right, onto my card! I tried something a bit different for me this week, and did some stitching on my card! Now I know this may not be new to all of you, but I think I have always been scared of trying it, so I just jumped in a the deep end, and I love it! I think you may just be seeing a bit more sewing on cards from me in the future!



What I have used:
Flower - Spellbinders Rose Creations
Leaves - Joy Crafts
Sentiment - Woodware
Brad - Hobby House

I wold like to enter the following challenges please:
Allsorts - Stitching
The ABC Challenge - S is for Stitching
Emma's Cards UK - Floral

Thanks for stopping by, and as always, please stop by the rest of the team to see what they have created!

Love and light
Claire xx

6 comments:

Mojca said...

It's really pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at ABC challenge. hugs! MOjca

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

catherine said...

This is lovely and thanks for joining my stitching challenge at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely, I like your layout & the colour choice is perfect.
Thank you for joining in Emma's Crafty challenge, good luck x

Mummylade said...

Lovely stitching, so great for our challenge at Allsorts this week. Thank you for participating!

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful, thanks for joining in Emmas Crafty Challenge at Emmas Cards UK, good luck xx