Sunday 28 July 2013

Summer Days and Anything Goes

Hello again friends! Well, officially on holiday now, until the beginning of September, except for a few odd days that I have to go into work to do a few bits and pieces! I had a wonderful week last week, my birthday happened to fall on the day we finished school, so what a fantastic present - Summer holidays!! I was thoroughly spoilt for my birthday, and received some lovely presents and beautiful cards!

Today we have challenges at both Eclectic Ellapu and Dream Valley Challenges. Eclectic Ellapu are having 'Anything Goes' which is always really popular, and Dream Valley Challenges want to see 'Summer Days'!



What I have used:
Flowers and leaves - Magnolia Doohickeys

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
One Stop Craft - Flowers and Ribbon
A Little Bit Crafty - Die-ing for it!

Thank you for stopping but, and please remember to pop over to both Eclectic Ellapu and Dream Valley Challenges to see what both very talented design teams have created for you this week!

Love and light
Claire xx

10 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Hey my lil eclectic girlie. Simple and stunningly beautiful card - love it xx

Kelly D said...

Beautiful card Claire.
Hugs
Kelly - EE Teamie
xx

Unknown said...

That is just so sweet, how lovely your distressed flowers look Claire! Thanks for your comment on my blog, take care, Ira x

irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

This is so very pretty! I love CAS and this is a gorgeous example, love it :)

Yvonne Garner said...

Love your card Claire! Great sentiment. A belated Happy Birthday and a wish for a joyful Holiday! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hugs, Yvonne

The Craft Bucket said...

Soooo elegant, love it. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC & good luck. Jane x

May said...

Beautiful card, Gorgeous flowers & fabulous design... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

Sandra Wright. said...

This is truly a "Less si More" card...beautiful in it's simplicity...I just love it.

Hugs
Sandie x

Patricia said...

Gorgeous sweetie as usual!

Joseph said...

I love diy too,nice to meet you!
My blog:yamaribbon.blogspot.com