Monday 20 August 2012

Good news again…

Hello friends! Well, first day of being alone again – my other half has gone back to work after having two weeks off, and my darling daughter is not back from her boyfriend’s yet, so I have the house to myself, so the perfect time to craft! I got some good news today – I have been chosen as a Top 3 winner in the Frosted Design challenge using Fabric, you can see my card in my post labelled ‘Butterflies and Lace! am waiting to get my blinkie for my sidebar, so will put that on as soon as I can!

My card today is for an old friend who used to be Nadine’s TA in primary school. She always loved my cards, so I hope she likes this one!

Angie

What I have used:
Paper – Papermania Signature Regency paperpack
Kraft card
Embossing – Craft concepts Budding Vine
Tim Holtz DI
Charm – Hobby House embellishments Birdcage with hearts
Spellbinder Nestabilities – Labels Four
Lace and ribbon from stash

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
CPS Card sketches – CPS 279
Catered Crop – No stress to distress
That Craft Place – Vintage
Allsorts – Heavy Metal
Just some lines – Layer it up

Thank you for taking a look, and hope everyone has a lovely day!

Love and light
Claire xx

1 comment:

Craftnut said...

Hi, this is beautiful, thanks for playing along at allsorts this week. Tracy x