Saturday 9 November 2013

Unscripted Sketches

Hello Everyone! Well, it's wet and cold out there, but who cares - it's weekend!! It's also my first post for Unscripted Sketches, and I am so pleased to have been picked to join their DT! There are some fabulous designers on the team, so please pop over and have a look and see what the others have created!

So onto my card...





And this was the fab sketch we used...



What I have used:
Snowflakes - Spellbinders Create a Flake
Embossed with Frantage
Sentiment - Verve Stamps
Brad - The Hobby House

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Monochromatic
Crafts-Too Challenge You - Vintage Christmas and Monochromatic
Inky Impressions - Dies and Punches

Thank you for stopping by, and remember to join in the fab challenge at Unscripted Sketches!

Love and light
Claire xx

5 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Claire this is lovely!

Your designs are truly fabulous! I am new on the US DT as well, and I look forward to working with you and the team and seeing all of your wonderful creations!!!

Hugz!!!

Joanne said...

Such a beautiful card! I really like your gold tones and the distressed edges. It looks great! It's perfect for our monochromatic challenge at CC&CC! Thanx for joining us! Joanne

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny can not wait for your help post either hhhehehehe :)

Patty Albertson said...

Claire I really love your card! I'm definitely going to CASE it!

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous card and such super sepia tones. The starburst is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your card with us at C2CU Vintage Christmas for Twist 1.