Sunday 3 November 2013

Black and White

Morning All! First post of the day today, and this one is for Eclectic Ellapu. This will be the last challenge for the Pink Team before we take our break for Christmas, so be sure to join in the fun! Our theme this week is Black and White, and is being hosted by the lovely Elaine R!

I have tried something a bit out of my comfort zone - clean and simple! I'm not too sure whether I've been converted, although I do really like it...





What I have used:
Sentiment - Verve Stamps
Brads and paper from stash

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Seize the Sketch - Sketch #7
Addicted to Stamps - Clean and Simple
Penny's Paper Crafty - Add black or bling

Thank you for stopping by - remember to have a look at what the other girls have created and also link up your fab project!!

Be back in a bit!

Love and light
Claire xx

6 comments:

Sue said...

Super CAS card! Love your layout and the monochrome. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I love this and simple is usually the best but know it is hard to do - only have to look at my concoctions to see I would find it hard like you lol. Fabulous Darling xx

Judy V said...

I love black and white and this card is gorgeous!

Kelly D said...

Super card hun loving the CAS style.
Hugs
EE Teamie
Kelly xxx

Rose said...

this is stunning!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

Julie C. said...

This card is fantastic! I always love black and white cards so effective! ^_^