Thursday 27 September 2012

Diary Duo

Morning Friends! Thursday already – yay! – another day closer to the weekend!! The sun is shining (always good), and hopefully the weather will hold out for Saturday when we are on the boat!
Today’s post is a little different to what I normally do! I decorated my daughter’s  diary for school last year, and she loved it so much that I made her and friend one each this year!
Diaries
I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Come and get it Challenges – Anything other than a card -
Crazy Amigo Challenge – Not a card -
Lexi's Creations – Challenge 74 Make a Gift -
Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog – Back to School
Anything but a card – Challenge #2 -
Thank you for stopping by, see you soon!
Love and light
Claire xx

2 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

What a brilliant idea and I am sure they will love them to bits
Elaine xx

NanaConnie said...

These are fabulous! What as great idea. I did decorated diaries for my granddaughters last Christmas and each one has e-mailed and asked me if I'm going to do that again this year. :-D Funny the things that touch kids so much.