Friday, 8 February 2013

Sew special and some fantastic news!

Morning Friends! Well, Friday evening – and it’s raining! Not looking forward to the predicted snow again for Sunday, but at least we haven’t gotten it as bad as other places. I think sunny South Africa is the place to be at the moment – anyone offering to buy me a plane ticket???
 
I have just uploaded my card for the new Eclectic Ellapu challenge which goes live on Sunday – please pop by then to see what I came up with and what the rest of the Pink Team created.
 
I have some really exciting news!!! I have been chosen to be on the new Crafting Cafe challenge blog design team! I will be posting once a month on the 17th – the idea is that the team get given an image to work into a theme, and we all post on different days during the month to give ongoing inspiration for the challenge which will run for a month. The February challenge started on the 1st February, and our theme for this month is ‘Anything Goes’.
 
My card for today was one that I made last week for another of Nadine’s friends. She is very into arty stuff and loves sewing, so when these free stamps came along in a magazine, I got really excited! I have paper pieced the corset with the backing papers to make it stand out more.
 
Charlotte (a)
 
Charlotte (b)
 
Charlotte (c)
 
Charlotte (d)
 
What I have used:
Sentiment – Lili of the Valley
Charm – BoBunny Weekend Market
 
I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge – Anything with Ribbon
Creative Moments – Buttons and Bows
Stampin' for the weekend – Something Metal
 
Thank you for stopping by, hopefully see you again soon!
 
Love and light
Claire xx

7 comments:

cebelica said...

Congrats on your DT position! I like the vintage touch of your card. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs! xx

Paper Profusion said...

Congrats Claire on your new post - will check out challenge. I really love your card - its oh so feminine and I love the colouring. I have that tape ribbon too! The charm is yummy. Nicola x

mags said...

A lovely card with a real vintage feel to it.
mags
x

Barbara said...

Well done on your DT position for Crafting Cafe....this is a great card xx

she3655 said...

Congrats on your DT position.... love your card, it's Gorgeous, love everything about it.... Thanks for joining in with us at Happy campers xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Congrats on the DT position :) Love this card - great vintage papers and the dress form and frame look gorgeous!

Donemark v said...

Congrats on your DT Post.
Love the vintage feel tp your card.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
Kaz.xx