Wednesday 22 May 2013

Flowers and Vellum

Hi Friends! Wednesday again, two days til half term – yay!!! We only have a week off, but have lots planned! We are going shopping for Nadine’s prom dress, seeing Johnathan, catching up with the family and redecorating the kitchen! I don’t think a week will be long enough!
 
My card today was for Nadine’s boyfriend’s mum! I tried to keep it quite simple, and she loved it! She said that she has kept all of the cards I have made for her, which is really lovely.
 
Pauline (a)
 
Pauline (b)
 
Pauline (c)
 
Pauline (d)
 
I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Everybody Art – Flowers
My Craft Creations – Floral
Songbird Challenge Blog – Bloom and Grow
 
Thank you for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!
 
Love and light
Claire xx

3 comments:

Heather said...

A beautiful card, your papers are gorgeous and your flowers on the vellum is sensational - stunning!!

Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Sheila said...

A beautiful card,love the parchment flowers.Thanks for sharing at My craft creations, good luck x

Dawn said...

Claire, this is just gorgeous! How nice that the recipient appreciates your work too!
Hugs
Dawn xx