Wednesday 31 July 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hello again everyone! Well, miserable day here in Peterborough, so what better way to pass the time than to make cards!! The house is lovely and quiet, so I have spent an enjoyable couple of hours in my craft room. I am trying to gear myself up to make Christmas cards, but I can't seem to get into that mindset yet!

Anyway, onto today's card! This is a thank you card for my friend who really spoilt me for my birthday - I received a beautiful cake stand with a glass dome to display my cakes, and a fabulous book on tea parties! I think that's a major hint for a cake, so I may have to get baking soon!


What I have used:
Image and sentiments - Lili of the Valley
Flowers - Marianne Creatables
Leaves - Joy Crafts

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Lili's Little Fairies - Monochrome
Lili of the Valley - Pretty in Pink
A Die for a Sketch - Challenge 14
Vintage Stamping - Pretty in Pink

Thank you for stopping by, and hope to see you again soon!

Love and light
Claire xx

5 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our 'Pretty in Pink' challenge Claire with your gorgeous card. Good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Nancy said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card, Claire! I love all the pretty pinks and the gorgeous dies! Sweet image too! Thanks so much for joining us at A Die for a Sketch! :o)

Kelly said...

I love pink and you did it with style! Love your image and those shades of pink in your papers. Beautifully done!
Thank you for joining us today at A Die for a Sketch.
Hugs Kelly

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card – love pink colours combo and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at A Die for a Sketch!
Hugs Agnieszka

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Claire. I loooove the image, and the colouring. Pink is so feminine...and you have made this one of the sweetest cards I've seen for awhile. Beautiful!!!
Thankyou for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges...good luck
Dot x