Monday 9 January 2012

Birthday cake

Morning friends! Monday today, back to work, although only five weeks til half term, so let the countdown begin!! 

My card today is another Tulip design, this time one of the stamps which I've coloured in using Promarkers. I cut the cake out using a circle die, and layered it up with a scalloped edge die. I matted some of the Tulip linen papers and added some ribbon and a lacey edged die, and finished off with a sentiment topper. 


Back to normal this week - my daughter's dance classes all start again, I start practicing my Reiki again, and I have to cram in my crafting when I can! I've been web surfing, and discovered the Lili of the Valley blogs. I think I might have to have a go at the challenges, just have to get myself some of their beautiful stamps. I have created links at the side of my blog in case you want to have a look!

See you again tomorrow, thank you for visiting!

Love and light
Claire xx

No comments: