Friday 6 January 2012

Have a lovely day!

Hello Friends! Friday at last!! Lots to do this weekend, all of it crafty, so can't wait for work to be over and let the fun begin!

I was going through my paper stash and found the 'Tulip' papers by Andrea Payne, so decided to use them for today's card. They are bright and fresh, and remind me of Spring, so what better on a gloomy day? I used my Spellbinders Labels One to cut an aperture, and also the Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two for the label in the middle of the card. Nellie's multiframes MFD 028 Borders was used for the lacey bit across the top of the card. I threaded some ribbon through the Fancy Tag, added some bling, and there you go!


So what's everyone got planned for the weekend? Hope it's something to look forward to! Be back tomorrow...

Love and light
Claire xx

No comments: