Sunday 30 December 2012

Favourite Colour

Morning Friends! Well, it seems like an absolute age since I have been on here – desperately need to catch up on all my blogging!! Anyway, it’s time for another challenge over on Glitter n Sparkle, and this week our theme is ‘Favourite Colour’.  We are sponsored this week by Cdee Designs, and my image is called Cara. I have used greens and browns, which I do rather like at the moment, and the card was inspired by the beautiful ribbon which I got from Hobbycraft.
 
Favourite colour
 
What I have used:
Image – Cara from Cdee Designs
Coloured with Promarkers
Papers – Papermania Signature Regency A5 paper pack and Tim Holtz Coredinations
Nestabilities – Floral Ovals
Tim Holtz Alterations – Alphabetical
Molly Blooms – stitch border stamp
Tim Holtz DIs
Ribbon from Hobbycraft
 
I would like to enter the following challenge please:
 
Thank you for stopping by, and please pop along to see what the rest of the Glitter n Sparkle design team have come up with!
 
Love and light
Claire xx

2 comments:

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

such a sweet image love the backing paper and the colours are lovely emma xx

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Hi Claire, Happy New Years. This card is so pretty. May all of your dreams and goals be prosperous in the New Year.
Hugs