Friday 7 December 2012

May the Magic of Christmas..

Hello Everyone! Well, this week has flown by, with not a lot getting done! Only two weeks left at school, and then it’s the big day!! So excited!!
 
This is another card that will be winging it’s way to South Africa!
 
DSC05613
 
DSC05614
 
DSC05615
 
What I have used:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley and Wild Rose Studios
Nestabilities: Floral Oval
Ribbon: The Ribbon Reel
Charm and brad: Hobby House
 
I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Made especially for you – Christmas with a die-cut
My Craft Spot – Merry Christmas
Paper Playtime – Christmas colours
The Pretty Little Ribbon – It’s Christmas
 
Well that’s it for this evening! Hope you are enjoying your Friday night, bring on the weekend!!
 
Love and light
Claire xx

6 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I am just taking a peek at all my Eclectics work and OMW you are all so talented. I love the tones of your creation hun. We are so lucky to have you on our team.
Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu x

GiGi said...

Gorgeous card! The fancy frames are beautiful and I love the postage mark! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Unknown said...

very pretty, love the charm! thanks for playing along this week at MEFY!

NanaConnie said...

This is so lovely, Claire! Wonderful charm and the design is marvelous.

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful! LOVE the vintage feel! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

rockpapercricut said...

Beautiful card! I love the rich colors. Thanks for entering your card in the Monday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally