Monday 7 October 2013

Christmas Wishes

Hello Everyone! Well, I've done it! I've made my first Christmas card!! One down, only about 44 more to go!! Oh well, at least I've started, which is a whole lot better than last year!!

I think this one will be winging it's way to South Africa, as it is quite simple and flat - easier to get into an envelope!




What I have used:
Papers - Dovecrafts
Sentiment - I think it was a freebie in a magazine!

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 279
Dynamic Duos - DD#73
Just Inspirational - Bingo (squares, sentiment, vintage)

Thank you for stopping by, and hopefully see you again soon!

Love and light
Claire xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful Claire! I love that gorgeous image and great use of the colours and the sketch!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and CAS - Colours and Sketches :)
Lizy xx

Macarena said...

Wow! This is really amazing! I love those warm colors and whole the composition. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday.
Hugs, Marzena DT

Susie W. said...

Such an elegant card! Very pretty!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

Patricia H said...

I really like the festive ornaments! The stitching looks great next to the distressed edges. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches.

Katya said...

What a lovely card using our Bingo Challenge! I also love the colors, my fave color is red ;)
Thank you so much for playing with us at Just Inspirational Challenges :)

Katya Bess - JIC DT member
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

karen haman said...

Gorgeous! Love that paper! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Unknown said...

Loving the distressed look of this card :) Very classic. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you again soon!!!

Louise van Vuren said...

Gorgeous card -Great job with the colour combo! Love that overlapping ribbon and the stitching detail. Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at CC&S

Louise xx