Thursday 10 October 2013

Patchwork thank you!

Morning Everyone! Well, Winter has arrived! Cold, windy and horrible out there! I've got a busy day today - seeing the GP this morning and hopefully get signed back to work on Monday. My friend Tracy is coming over this afternoon for a visit, so I think I might bake a cake too!

My card today is for my Reiki teacher Linda, who I saw on Tuesday afternoon for a Reiki session. I've got to the point where the doctors are stumped and I can't take feeling exhausted and horrible anymore, so decided that maybe the holistic route was the way to go! Fingers crossed!





What I have used:
Hexagon die - Sissix
Papers - freebie from magazine
Butterfly - Memory Box
Pearls - Hobby House
Silver pearl embossing powder

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Retro Sketches - Sketch #84
Flutter by Wednesday - 3 papers, 3 embellishments and sparkle
Die Cuttin Divas - Use brown
Paper Nest Dolls - Vintage
Whoopsiedaisy Challenge - Vintage/Shabby chic
The Squirrel and the Fox - Things with Wings
Alphabet Challenge - Q for quilting

Thank you for stopping by again, see you soon!

Love and light
Claire xx

7 comments:

Sammy said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the colours and the patchwork theme x

Unknown said...

Wow! Love your card. So special! Thank you for joining our Vintage Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
Jasmina DT PND

Cazro said...

Such a wonderful card anyone would be thrilled to receive this gorgeous shabby chic design. Thanks for sharing with us during our Q-Quilt week at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

happyglitzygirl said...

Very gorgeous, great colours and the cute butterfly just makes it, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Danni said...

This is just so beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

L.B. said...

I love this. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing with DCD

Katie Melhus said...

What a lovely card! I love the honeycomb pattern and the vintage feel. Just gorgeous! Great take on the sketch, too! :)