Friday 4 October 2013

Flutter by Butterfly...

Hello All! Friday again! The sun is trying to shine here in Peterborough, although it's like a bit of a light show as the dark clouds are moving so quickly the sun is almost flashing! Never mind, at least it's not cold yet!!

Today's card is for my other Sister-in-law, and her birthday is next Tuesday! I am also using my card as an entry to the Flutter by Wednesday DT call ( fingers crossed!!). I love using butterflies on my cards, as they provide a focal point in whatever form they are, although I don't use them enough! There is a weekly challenge on the blog to use either a butterfly or fairy on your card, and I have plenty of fairies too! I hope Danni likes what she sees...





What I have used:
Papers - Kaiser Craft 75 cents
Sentiments - Lili of the Valley
Butterflies - Spellbinders Shapeabilities Wings of Hope and Tim Holtz On the Edge Butterflies
Frantage - Aged Silver

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Crafty Creations - Winged things
The Perfect Sentiment - Autumn birthday

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, please come back soon!

Love and light
Claire xx


2 comments:

Danni said...

What a truly gorgeous card!!!

kel Acopan said...

Love the colors on this card! Thanks so much for playing along at the Perfect Sentiments Challenge!

lovies, =o) kel
PSC DT