Tuesday 8 October 2013

Give thanks!

Morning All! It's time for another challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, with another fab sketch to follow! This time, the twist on the sketch is 'Give thanks'! As we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK, I have made a normal thank you card, which is always good to have in your stash!

And this is what I did...




What I have used:
Papers - Raspberry Road freebies in magazine
Flowers - Marianne Creatables
Leaves - Joy Crafts

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Come and Get It - Thanks, Thanksgiving, Gratitude
The Paper Girls - Sew it on
My Sheri Crafts - Stitchtime
My time to craft - Vintage or Shabby Chic

Thank you for stopping by, and please pop over to Try Stampin on Tuesday to see what the rest of the team have created!

Hope to see you again soon!

Love and light
Claire xx

15 comments:

May said...

Gorgeous Thank you card...Love the brown & that Beautiful paper...Great design... Hugs May x x x

Erica Bass said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge.

Peanut said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, Claire. Fab colour combo.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Anonymous said...

just wonderful thank you for joining us at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate xx

Glenda said...

Very pretty card! Great stitching! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Gerda said...

What a wonderful card! I love the pretty flowers and colors! Have a great day.
Gerda

Carol C said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours and how you have made the inside pretty too. Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs this time, Carol x

Jessica said...

Love the colors on this card. And that grouping is stunning! Thanks for joining in at Paper Girls Challenge Blog.

Fleur said...

Oh WOW, absolutely STUNNING
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colours & the flowers look fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Marge said...

What a BEAUTY -- LOVE those leaves!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Gorgeous shabby chic look!

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the CAS design of your card Claire. Perfect co-ordinating cardstock and Paper. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

Anonymous said...

The details on this are great! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog! :)

Raquel said...

I love the rustic look / feel of this card and that floral arrangement is gorgeous


Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts