Monday, 28 October 2013

Round and round...

Hello Everyone! Back again, after a somewhat unscheduled break in my blogging, but hopefully onwards and upwards again!!

I'm back with another Christmas card for my stash for this year! I have followed a fab sketch at Unscripted Sketches, and have gone kind of crazy with my rosettes...




What I have used:
Papers - First Edition Silent Night
Sentiment - Verve Stamps
Rosettes - Tim Holtz strip die
Pearls - The Hobby House

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Unscripted Sketches - Sketch 228
Aud Sentiments - Christmas sentiments
C.R.A.F.T - Recipe

Thank you for stopping by, hopefully see you again tomorrow!

Love and light
Claire xx

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi Claire, Great card love this so different!
Can you do me a favour and Email me at Top Tip Tuesday
toptiptuesday@hotmail.co.uk, got some Fab news for you! xx

dstandard said...

WOW fabulous card - must have taken forever to make all those pinwheel flowers! Thanks for playing at US!

Krafty Kows said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Cyndie said...

Wow, that is such a cool card. I just love the colors, textures, everything.

Sandra said...

Clever use of rosettes.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
Good luck.xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx