Monday 28 October 2013

Round and round...

Hello Everyone! Back again, after a somewhat unscheduled break in my blogging, but hopefully onwards and upwards again!!

I'm back with another Christmas card for my stash for this year! I have followed a fab sketch at Unscripted Sketches, and have gone kind of crazy with my rosettes...




What I have used:
Papers - First Edition Silent Night
Sentiment - Verve Stamps
Rosettes - Tim Holtz strip die
Pearls - The Hobby House

I would like to enter the following challenges please:
Unscripted Sketches - Sketch 228
Aud Sentiments - Christmas sentiments
C.R.A.F.T - Recipe

Thank you for stopping by, hopefully see you again tomorrow!

Love and light
Claire xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire, Great card love this so different!
Can you do me a favour and Email me at Top Tip Tuesday
toptiptuesday@hotmail.co.uk, got some Fab news for you! xx

dstandard said...

WOW fabulous card - must have taken forever to make all those pinwheel flowers! Thanks for playing at US!

Cyndie said...

Wow, that is such a cool card. I just love the colors, textures, everything.

Sandra said...

Clever use of rosettes.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
Good luck.xxx